Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for using our website, GeorgianRooms.com and for booking accommodation through us.
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
GeorgianRooms.com is a site operated by Fairfax Estates Ltd trading as the Georgian Rooms Group. (“We”). We are a limited company registered in Ireland, number 634497, and have our registered office at B3, Swords Enterprise Park, Feltrim Road, Swords, Co. Dublin, K67A E38.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service line.
2. BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By using our site or booking accommodation with us you confirm that you accept these terms and you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
You can print/download a copy of these terms for future reference.
3. ACCOMMODATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Accommodation provided through GeorgianRooms.com is provided on the basis of a licence to use a room or rooms ("accommodation") in the buildings we own or manage ("premises") for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Where necessary for maintenance or organisational reasons we may change the accommodation you have booked for equivalent or better accommodation.
You agree to comply with the following rules and to make sure that any other members of your group do so also:
- To pay the deposit and room fee as indicated at the time of booking, and in any event at check in time.
- Not to damage or make any alterations or additions to your accommodation or other parts of the premises, its decorations or contents.
- To let us know as soon as possible of any defects in the accommodation or premises, including in particular any leaks or failure of electrical appliances.
- Not to do anything which creates a risk of fire.
- To pay the cost of repairing any damage you cause to the accommodation or premises and of replacing any contents which you lose or break. You agree that we may deduct any cost from your deposit if necessary.
- Not to bring any pets or other animals of any kind Into the premises with the exception of guide dogs or other animals required by a disability.
- Not to smoke within the accommodation or any other part of the premises.
- Not to do anything to cause nuisance or disturbance to any other person in the premises or any neighbouring property, and not to make noise between 11pm and 8am in a way that is audible outside the accommodation.
- Not to leave the accommodation unattended with the doors unlocked or windows unsecured.
- Not to share any keys, keycards, keyfobs or access codes with any person other than a member of your group.
- To return all keys, keycards and keyfobs to us at the end of your stay.
We may terminate this licence at any time if there is a breach of these terms.
We take care to ensure the security of our premises and accommodation but you agree that we are not responsible for insuring your personal belongings or possessions during your stay.
You are responsible for leaving the accommodation in the condition it was in when you arrived. You are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you allow to access the accommodation.
Where your accommodation is in premises which we manage but do not own, you agree that these rules and this contract will also apply as between you and the owner of those premises.
4. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these terms from time to time. When we do, we will post any changes to the terms on this webpage and will update the "Last Updated" date at the bottom of this webpage. If you have already booked accommodation with us those changes will not affect your rights under that booking.
5. WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation, for example if we sell the business. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under this contract.
6. THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
7. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
8. DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
9. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
10. BUGS AND VIRUSES
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
11. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree to indemnify us, our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (and, where your accommodation is in premises which we manage but do not own, the owner of the premises and their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents) against any judgments, awards, penalties, settlements, fines, costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
13. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Our liability to you for any claims arising out of or in connection with this contract is limited to the total cost of your booking. However this limitation does not apply to death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors, or to fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
We are not liable for business losses. We only supply accommodation for personal and non-commercial use. If you use our accommodation for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
14. WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?
Last updated: 11 November 2019